Vehicle Repairs & Services in Newbigging, Angus
Pitairlie Garage have a fully equipped bodyshop and offer the full range of services for every make and model.
Pitairlie Garage offer a comprehensive blend of traditional and modern expertise and services for all makes and models of car and light commercial vehicles (height restrictions apply), from our large, fully equipped workshop in Newbigging, Angus. We have six ramps and a dedicated MOT-testing bay.
We also have a complete bodyshop facility for repairs and restoration. We carry out the smallest dent removals to full classic restorations on occasion, using our Todd Spartan stand-alone oven and spray booth. Eddie Stuart is our Bodyshop Manager; he's been repairing and restoring cards almost 50 years, and for nearly 30 of those he's been with us at Pitairlie Garage.
All our technicians are fully qualified and receive regular technical and commercial training to ensure they are qualified to use the latest industry technology which we are continuously updating. Our GroupAuto AutoCare membership provides customers with peace of mind that we follow the their strict Code of Practice:
• All our work is carried out using only OE or matching quality parts and lubricants
• We only undertake work which has the customer's prior authorisation
• We regularly train our staff so they are qualified to take care of your vehicle
• We respect the price given on our quotes
• We will provide you with a clearly laid out invoice
• We will look after your vehicle
• We will respect agreed deadlines
• We will inform advise you if we find anything wrong with your vehicle
• Our most important undertaking is to look after you
Pitairlie Garage's aim every day is to provide an expert blend of old-fashioned, traditional customer service and services, combined with the very latest in motor industry technology, to carry out our work to the highest standards. This is why we're now looking after 3rd and 4th generation customers, so call us on 01382 370 224 to find how what we can do for you and your vehicle.